Satellite Internet in the Dominican Republic

Old July 27th 03, 10:57 PM
Arjan

Default Satellite Internet in the Dominican Republic

After months of hard work we finally succeeded
The Dominican Republic, and Haiti as well, have bad telephone networks
Wired connection you will find mostly in the bigger cities and
the cellphone coverage has a lot of grey spots.

The solution is a satellite system.
We searched all trough the internet and finally we came in
contact with GroundControl, a DirecWay Business Provider.

We ordered our systems, did the DirecWay certification, and started working.

PROBLEMS !
How to commision a system without a telephoneline ?
And our cellphone does not allow you to dial a 1-800 number.

We found a way (our way) to commision at least the 4020 systems
and now we are ready to start our business in the Dominican Republic.

The prices will be different as in the USA, due to transportation and taxes
The systems will be a little bit different from the systems in the USA

But at least now we have INTERNET an Telephone (voip)
And we can offer this systems to everyone in the Dominican Republic.

Arjan van Kasteel & Terry Palmer
DunHill Systems CxA
http://dunhill.2y.net
Dominican Republic