Asteriks voice quality monitoring

Old September 21st 09, 03:53 PM posted to comp.dcom.isdn
Sevana Oy
Default Asteriks voice quality monitoring

A couple of our customers are using Asterisk together with our voice
quality testing software both on Windows and Linux servers. Realizing
many companies are using Asterisk we would like to kindly enquire for
a cooperation.

The idea is to expand Asterisk based software solutions to test and
monitor voice quality at different terminations. Our interest here is
to find a reliable partner to faster develop our voice, HD Voice and
wideband audio quality testing business.

Our customers implement voice quality monitoring in the following way:

1. Originate a call on the monitoring server using Asterisk manager
interface to a server which is running an echo application.

2. Monitor both inbound and outbound legs of the call and save them as
wav files.

3. Use AQuA (Linux or Windows version of our software) to compare the
wav files.

This approach seems to be quite effective as one does not need to
purchase additional hardware thus utilizing existing infrastructure.

We sincerely believe that our cooperation will be mutually beneficial
and would be looking forward to your feedback. Thank you!

Best regards,
Endre Domiczi

Sevana Oy
Phone: +358 9 23164165