Identify Q931 packets and decoding the packets

Old January 20th 09, 08:09 AM posted to comp.dcom.isdn
Gopal

Default Identify Q931 packets and decoding the packets

Hi,

I am using Asterisk with ISDN PRI line. I would like to identify the
Q931 packets (B channel and D channel) and need to decode the packets.
How to identify the packets? can anyone give me some tip to start with
as a pilot?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Gopal