Replacing old cables; HELP NEEDED!

Old January 19th 12, 01:37 PM
Steven43 Steven43 is offline
Junior Member

Default Replacing old cables; HELP NEEDED!

Hey, I want to replace my old cables, mainly because they are old, poorly laid and in large excess, around 10m rolled up behind the cupboard lol, I can do the majority but a bit unsure with one area

Can anyone identify what kind of cable is on the left? And how to replace it?

Regards

Steven