A Broadband and ADSL forum. BroadbandBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » BroadbandBanter forum » Broadband, ADSL & VOIP newsgroups » General DSL & broadband
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

ZXDSL9806H configuration.

Old August 9th 16, 05:12 PM

First recorded activity by BroadbandBanter: Aug 2016
Default ZXDSL9806H configuration.

Hi experts.
I configured the in band and out of band network addresses and I get access to the equiplment trhoug out off band port only.
Let me tell you what I need in case you can help me:
I just need to configure the clients access in the more basic way, it means modems connected by VPI and VCI parameters of DSL, without Radius session, and the DSLAM working as a bridge to the main Router.

Thanks a lot in advice!!
Ads