ZXDSL9806H configuration.

Old August 9th 16, 05:12 PM
SLedo SLedo is offline
Junior Member

Default ZXDSL9806H configuration.

Hi experts.
I configured the in band and out of band network addresses and I get access to the equiplment trhoug out off band port only.
Let me tell you what I need in case you can help me:
I just need to configure the clients access in the more basic way, it means modems connected by VPI and VCI parameters of DSL, without Radius session, and the DSLAM working as a bridge to the main Router.

Thanks a lot in advice!!