Rj11 To Rj45 Cable Netgear N900

Old February 13th 12, 09:46 PM
AndyBails AndyBails is offline
Junior Member

Default Rj11 To Rj45 Cable Netgear N900

Hi sorry if its hard to understand its my first ever posting.

last week i brought a new router modem to replace my old talktalk. I brought the netgear WNDR4500 (N900) Mainly because of the streaming and gaming i do. i have it all set up working fine so far. but on the netgear n900 its a rj45 connection and my wall socket is a bt conection wich then goes in to adsl microfilter. i brought the router as it stated is was dsl compatible. so my question is would a rj11 to rj45 or bt to rj45 cable work the router instead of using two routers.

The link for the router i brought is below if it helps
http://www.netgear.co.uk/home/produc.../WNDR4500.aspx

thanks hope you understand sorry if this a repeated thread as ive looked everywere and found nothing.