D-Link DCM-301 cable modem Docsis 3.0

Old September 23rd 15, 01:10 AM posted to comp.dcom.modems.cable
dhenzler

Default D-Link DCM-301 cable modem Docsis 3.0

Trying to find technical info is like pulling teeth with a screwdriver.
But finally I hooked up with someone who could answer the question.
Will this modem go into bridged mode. I had to explain it two or three
times, I didn't already own one, just wanted to know more before I spent
my $$. Walmart has the best deal, and for $7 more covers it for two
years. This one was rated fastest of the bunch, and with the air holes
in the cover... looks like it may live a while longer than ones
completely encased.

---