PC fine laptop stuck on accuring address

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 9th 12, 06:21 PM
Crusada Crusada is offline
Junior Member

Default PC fine laptop stuck on accuring address

hi,

I have a wireless BT broadban connect, my Desktop PC(Vista) works fine but the other day my dauther was given a Laptop and I have tried to connect it to the internet without any luck. The laptop is on service pack 2 XP. I have tried differnt things from suggestions on the internet like making sure the ip is automatically accured.

However it is still stuck on accuring network address. Can anyone help with this ? please tell me what other information my help you help me and ill try get it.

This is so frustrating