public enriched maps: add your neighbourhood!

Old April 12th 09, 05:09 PM posted to alt.satellite.internet
Kees

Default public enriched maps: add your neighbourhood!

Help building better Google maps by enriching them with your local data.
http://www.poi66.com/maps2/add_city.php

Click the map in your area and select type location type (city, parking,
hotel etc). With this you enrich public maps, available at www.poi66.com

_______
www.poi66.com - GPS2SMS track and trace for free, also POI and Trail
download