Open source implementation of STUN client/server?

Old July 16th 04, 11:52 AM
Andreas Piirimets

Default Open source implementation of STUN client/server?

Hi All,

I'm looking for an open source implementation of a STUN client and/or
server in Java.

Does anyone know if such implementation exists, and where I can find
it?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Andreas Piirimets.
Old May 10th 12, 09:46 AM
John Selbie John Selbie is offline
Junior Member

Not Java, but portable C++. You could try Stuntman. www.stunprotocol.org.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas Piirimets View Post