Program Linksys ATA PAP2T

Old May 28th 13, 01:14 AM posted to comp.dcom.voice-over-ip
[email protected]

Default Program Linksys ATA PAP2T

We use these boxes with door phones with RingCentral.

Is there a way we can program the boxes to autodial (17#) instead of visitors having to enter the extension?

I have looked at the configuration screen, but it's not at all obvious.

Thank you!

Matthew