Looking For Cuba Cli,oman Cli,laos Non Cli,thailand Pure Cli, China Cli

Old September 22nd 12, 07:44 AM
ipageinfotech ipageinfotech is offline
Banned

Default Looking For Cuba Cli,oman Cli,laos Non Cli,thailand Pure Cli, China Cli

Dear All,

Greetings from IPage Telecom,

Currently we want urgent route requirements for the following destinations.

1.Cuba cli

2.Oman cli

3.LAOS non cli

4.Thailand pure CLI

5.China cli

We are looking forward to hearing you. Early response will be highly appreciated.

If you have any one of these with stable and good quality.
Please contact via:

Skype Ids: pal.ipage1 / decky.ipage
E-mail/MSN: ,

SG Office Landline: +65 64923084
Looking forward to do business with you at the earliest possible,
Thanks and Regards
SALES TEAM
IPage Telecom