SIP Proxy Server on Windows Vista?‏

Old February 5th 12, 07:18 PM posted to comp.dcom.voice-over-ip
NetHead

Default SIP Proxy Server on Windows Vista?‏

Hi,

I have a Windows Vista laptop.

I am looking for a SIP Proxy Server that I can run natively
underWindows Vista (without virtualization).

I am aware of the Yate SIP B2BUA (Back 2 Back User Agent), but isthere
anything else available?

Thanks in advance for any help/advice.

Regards,

Ed