Orangevoip modify their all server configuration

Old December 29th 12, 03:20 PM posted to comp.dcom.voice-over-ip
orangevoip

Default Orangevoip modify their all server configuration

Dear sir,

OrangeVoIP Provide a very large Range of dedicated servers with the latest
technologies. Our all dedicated server are listed below that suitable any
business needs. This dedicated server is totally managed so you do not
need to worry about running your VoIP Business. Please find us your
compatible dedicated server for you business

Package A-100 US $200 / Month
CPU: Core 2 Duo (eg. E4500 2.93 GHz)
HDD : 250 GB
RAM: 4 GB
Bandwidth: 10 Mbps
Monthly BW Limit: Unlimited
OS: Windows / Linux
Voipswitch / VOS: Installed

Package A-200 US $225 / Month
CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 (eg. i3-2100 3.1 GHz)
HDD: 300-500 GB
RAM: 4 GB
Bandwidth: 20 Mbps
Monthly BW Limit: Unlimited
OS: Windows / Linux
Voipswitch / VOS: Installed

Package A-300: US $300 / Month
CPU: Quad Core 2 (eg. Q6600 2.4 GHz)
HDD: 300-500 GB
RAM: 8 GB
Bandwidth: 25 Mbps
Monthly BW Limit: Unlimited
OS: Windows / Linux
Voipswitch / VOS: Installed

Package A-400: US $325 / Month
CPU: Intel Core i5-2310 2.9Ghz (or Quad Core2 2.4 GHz)
HDD: 300-500 GB
RAM: 8 GB
Bandwidth: 25 Mbps
Monthly BW Limit: Unlimited
OS: Windows / Linux
Voipswitch / VOS : Installed

Package A-500: US $400 / Month
CPU: Dual Quad Xeon (or Core-i7 3.4 GHz)
HDD 1000 GB
RAM: 16 GB
Bandwidth: 50 Mbps
Monthly BW Limit: Unlimited
OS: Windows / Linux

For more information
Email:
Yahoo: orange.voip
Skype: orangevoip
Mobile: +8801730445230
Web site:
http://www.orangevoip.com

-------------------------------------
http://www.orangevoip.com

| http://forums.cabling-design.com/ |
| *** a better way to USENET *** |
| no-spam Web and RSS interface to your favorite newsgroup |
| comp.dcom.voice-over-ip - 8253 messages and counting! |

Old September 18th 13, 10:59 PM posted to comp.dcom.voice-over-ip
[email protected]

On Saturday, December 29, 2012 6:20:10 AM UTC-8, orangevoip wrote:
Dear sir,

VOICE INTERNATIONAL

Serving the World Since 1987
Digium - Dialogic - FULL TURNKEY - NMS - CISCO - GATEWAYS - Asterisk- Servers - EOL - SYSTEMS - CONFERENCE
Hard To Find Products (EOL) - NEW - USED - OVER - INVENTORY
-
-

-

www.voiceinternational.com