cannot play online games

Old August 6th 04, 08:11 AM
userlain

Default cannot play online games

I got cable internet through Bresnan Communications and they gave me
the Motorola SB5100 modem.

I can browse the net just fine but I cannot play online games like
warcraft 3 or starcraft. I cannot download torrents either.

Any ideas?

==============
Old November 22nd 13, 11:04 AM posted to comp.dcom.modems.cable
[email protected]

On Friday, August 6, 2004 11:41:24 AM UTC+5:30, userlain wrote:
I got cable internet through Bresnan Communications and they gave me
the Motorola SB5100 modem.

I can browse the net just fine but I cannot play online games like
warcraft 3 or starcraft. I cannot download torrents either.

Any ideas?

change the internet connection...If the problem repeats then thereis a problem in your system.