ADC CUDA 12000 series equipment for sale

Old March 25th 11, 12:51 AM
zackob zackob is offline
Junior Member

Default ADC CUDA 12000 series equipment for sale

I have several ADC CUDA 12000 server chassis and circuit boards that I am looking to get rid of.

Below is a list of the units I have and hat I would like to get for them. Im fairly flexible on the prices, especially for a larger order.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you,
Zackary O'Brien

602-307-0180

ADC CUDA 12000 SERIES CHASSIS(1X6) C12+N+1BASE W/CARDS
2x 1GB ETHERNET, 2x C12-MM2 MANAGEMENT, 2x 1x6 DOCSIS 2
US $4,500.00

ADC CUDA 12000 SERIES CHASSIS(1X6) C12+N+1BASE
US $1,750.00

ADC CUDA 12000 SERIES CHASSIS(2X8) C12+N+1BASE W/CARDS
2x C12-MM2 MANAGEMENT CARDS 2x 1GIGABIT ETHERNET CARDS
US $4,500.00

2x ADC CUDA 12000 SERIES CHASSIS(2X8) C12+N+1BASE W/CARDS
2x C12-MM2 MANAGEMENT MODULE 1x GIGABIT ETHERNET CARD
US $4,000.00 x2

2x ADC CUDA 12000 SERIES CHASSIS(2X8) C12+N+1BASE
2X 1GIGABIT ETHERNET CARDS ARE INCLUDED
US $3,000.00 x2

ADC CUDA 12000 SERIES CHASSIS(2X8) C12+N+1BASE
US $2,000.00

5x ADC MANAGEMENT CARD W HDD C12-MM2-CS-HDD
ADC Cuda 12000 management module card
US $1,144.00 x5

2x 2x8 DOCSIS 2.0 CARD FOR ADC CUDA 12000 SERIES (has sticker that says "LOAD ERROR", but hasnt been tested.)
US $1,000.00 x2

6x 1GB ETHERNET CARD FOR ADC CUDA 12000 SERIES
US $950.00 x6

1GB ETHERNET CARD FOR ADC CUDA 12000 SERIES (has sticker that says "LOAD ERROR", but hasnt been tested.)
US $450.00