PC fine laptop stuck on accuring address

Old April 9th 12, 05:21 PM
Crusada Crusada is offline
Junior Member

Default PC fine laptop stuck on accuring address

hi,

I have a wireless BT broadban connect, my Desktop PC(Vista) works fine but the other day my dauther was given a Laptop and I have tried to connect it to the internet without any luck. The laptop is on service pack 2 XP. I have tried differnt things from suggestions on the internet like making sure the ip is automatically accured.

However it is still stuck on accuring network address. Can anyone help with this ? please tell me what other information my help you help me and ill try get it.

This is so frustrating
Old January 7th 17, 01:53 PM
wooferguyblog wooferguyblog is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusada View Post
hi,

I have a wireless BT broadban connect, my Desktop PC(Vista) works fine but the other day my dauther was given a Laptop and I have tried to connect it to the internet without any luck. post link info.The laptop is on service pack 2 XP. I have tried differnt things from suggestions on the internet like making sure the ip is automatically accured.

However it is still stuck on accuring network address. Can anyone help with this ? please tell me what other information my help you help me and ill try get it.

This is so frustrating
having the same issue ...any solutions to this will be appreciated
Old July 6th 17, 07:18 AM
sindhav_bhagirath sindhav_bhagirath is offline
Banned

Location: ahmedabad

Hey,
Try this hope this work...!

Maybe you sure not added to a monowall if you have.. or maybe your connection or ip protocol is not obtained...make sure that your ip protocol is obtained.. to obtaine the ip follow this step..

1. right click the connection either it is lan or wireless...
2. choose properties
3. then click one the internet protocol (TCP/IP)
4. click properties
5. check obtained both